Plese also have a look at our other blogs, which review different electronic items: www.arthaudreviews.blogspot.com www.davidmilnereviews.blogspot.com

Sunday 19 June 2011

David Milne

I am David Milne, I'm 16 years old and have lived in many different countries including Oman, Libya, The Netherlands and England. I am quite keen on photography, and I have a blog www.davidmilnereviews.blogspot.com with some photography advice and reviews of electronically items. I have been cycling since I was 4 and used to cycle 26 km a day for the last two years. Ever since I moved school from the British school in the Netherlands to Fettes college, I have not been able to do as much cycling as I hoped to. I hope this will change and I would like to do a lot more cycling over the next two years, in preparation for the big trip. My favourite type of cycling is probably mountain biking, however I am also very keen on long distance touring. When I finish school ( in two years) I hope to cycle around the world (or at least most of it!) with my friend Arthaud Adriaenssens seeing as many different cultures and communities as we can.