Plese also have a look at our other blogs, which review different electronic items: www.arthaudreviews.blogspot.com www.davidmilnereviews.blogspot.com

Monday 4 July 2011

Arthaud Adriaenssens

Hello my name is Arthaud Adriaenssens I’m 16 born in the Netherlands but I am French. I go to the British school in the Netherlands hence my ability to speak English. Because of this I can now speak Dutch, French and English fluently. I my hobbies are sport, I row competitively, run for fitness and cycle for fun. I have been cycling all my life as in the Netherlands cycling is part of daily life and is learned be most at a young age. I have done some competitive mountain biking and have increased my road bike skills through several triathlonsI hope that the cycle around the world will give me the opportunity to meet all different kinds of people and experience many different communities